Returns, Exchanges & Cancellation
At taphydro.com we do our best to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, including phone and email support before and after purchase. In the circumstance you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we can help you with a replacement, return or repair.
For most unopened items you may return within 15 days of purchase (or customer receipt of shipment) for a refund. There are certain items we can’t accept returns for, including discontinued products, grow tents, trimming machines, harvest tools, bulbs, lamps, nutrients, or trays. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Furthermore, a refund will be issued (less shipping and/or restocking fees) once the product is received at our taphydro.com warehouse and inspected. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
It is advised that you keep keep all packaging material until you’re satisfied with the condition and performance of the purchased products. This will make it easier to return your products, if necessary.
Returns must be authorized by taphydro.com. Do not return items without the authorization from taphydro.com. Unauthorized returns will be returned to sender. After requesting a return by phone or email, you will receive a detailed email with the address of the warehouse the item(s) should be shipped back to and instructions for the return.
Requirements for Returns:
- Products must be free of scratches, dents or cosmetic defects.
- Products must be in new, resalable condition, and in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging inside of a plain brown shipping box.
- Products must not have been used.
- Return must include all informational brochures, installation guides, cords & accessories.
Taphydro.com reserves the right to refuse a return for any item not in like-new condition. Returns will be refused if the manufacturer’s packaging is damaged or missing. The products and packaging must be protected with an additional plain brown shipping box over the original packaging, including the required packing materials to protect the item(s) being returned.
Customers are responsible for restocking fees (20%), return shipping costs and for sending the item(s) back to our warehouse in the same condition the shipment was delivered. Please purchase insurance for your return package with the carrier of your choice. Taphydro.com is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen return items.
1. Contact taphydro.com by phone, or email to request a return. All returns must be authorized.
2. Merchandise must be in its original packaging and placed in a shipping box to prevent any damage to the original packaging.
3. Remove and/or cover any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other identifying marks on the shipping box from previous shipments. Use a black marker to cover any existing labels or bar codes.
4. Products are not always returned to the original shipping location. You must address the return package to the warehouse address we provide in your Return Authorization email.
5. Your shipment will be inspected when we receive your package. A refund will be issued within 7-10 business days.
In the case a product is defective within 30 days of receiving the order, we will exchange the product for a new one, issue a credit, or issue a refund after we receive and inspect the product. Please immediately contact us by phone or email if you discover one of our products is not working properly.
Once an order has physically shipped, partially or complete, it is considered fulfilled and will require a return subject to shipping and restocking fees, if applicable. Please contact taphydro.com via email or by phone as soon as possible. Your order is not considered canceled until you have been notified verbally, or by email, that we were successful in cancelling the shipment from leaving our warehouse.