The Photobio MX LED Grow light has veered away from the bar style led concept in favor of a more efficient contiguous circuit board that delivers high PPFD with even spread across the canopy. Much research has gone into ensuring diodes remain well below operating temperature resulting in increased output and yields.
Paired with the Autopilot PX Series controller, growers can precisely regulate the amount of light delivered to the plant canopy. The Photobio MX can be stacked to double or triple the square footage when using multi-level racks.
Check out the Specs!
- 1700+ µmol/s Photon flux @277V
- 2.55 μmol per joule efficacy @277
- Uses 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture
- Custom spectrum brings out desirable crop traits
- 11 year diode life operating 12 hours per day
- Robust commercial design keeps LED’s running cool to ensure light output and yields consistent
- Precisely control photon output when paired with Autopilot PX series controller (PX2 and above)
- Slim design maximizes vertical growing space with remote capable driver
- IP65 wet location rated protection against water and dust
- Voltage: 100-277
Dimensions: 45.20L x 24.40W x 6.30H