Hydrofarm's Phantom Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) Kit is an amazing light system at a great price! The kit combines Hydrofarm's Phantom CMh reflector which includes the multi-voltage Phantom ceramic metal halide-specific digital ballast and the Philips double-jacketed Master Power CDM Elite Agro 315W T12 ceramic metal halide lamp.
Ceramic metal halide technology represents a major advancement in HID evolution. These lamps provide high-quality growth spectrum, amazing PAR per watt performance, and extra energy in the ultraviolet range—which all contribute to increased crop quality. Excellent maintenance of PAR/PPF over long lamp life means great value and far longer re-lamping intervals.
The best way to describe the CMH is high efficiency, high intensity along with cutting-edge performance. Check out the following features:
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)—1.95 µmol/s
• Longevity—90% PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life
• Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality
• 3100K lamp included
• Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens
• Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
• Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
• Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
• 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular
• Optional cooling kit (PHR3150CKT) available (includes a lens system and two 6" flanges)
*Important - hot re-strike can take up to 15 minutes. The lamp will take longer to cool down since it has two layers of glass. Please allow enough time for ignition. Philips recommends that you do not operate the lamp for less than 3 minutes or this can cause ignition issues.